Saturday, November 5, 2016

Life still goes on

Hi!! And im back for this world. Just feel like typing something and jot down my sudden thought. I just realized its been years. 2 years until now im back with a total different feeling towards blogging. Well i couldnt say its blogging because it rather looks like a diary. A private diary that no ones know. Well something happen and something change but the world is just the same. Im a tough girl i know no one will understand us more than ourselves. A huge stone was on me. A disaster that no one can control. Yet i choose to be strong as i promised. Im not a happy go lucky girl but i believe everyone deserve to be happy. I love my dad and i know he will always be with us. His soul and spirit will never gone. I regretted in many reason thousands of apologize to him who i never even show my love enough. Im thankful he bring me into this world and let me experience so much and be who i am now. A girl with lots of fun around. I wish we can meet maybe..

#wishisjustawish #loveyoudaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment