Friday, January 27, 2017

Words for Dad

A cny without my dad. I never ever have imagine that and i need to face it right now. Everything had changed. Family bonding time no longer four of us. These make me so want to turn back time. I really miss him but i know he is always here protecting us silently. I hope he is doing well up there and meet alot of new friends and be a cute angel. This cny doesnt mean much to me. I dont care whether i enjoy it or wasted it. I always feel grateful to be your daughter and i just want everyone to be happy just like before. Dad, instead of wishing you hcny. I rather said : "Thank you for everything you gave, without you i cant become who im now, im not a daughter that make you proud but im proud to be your daughter honestly, the moment we collect is the precious of my life, i will live stronger to not making you worry up there, i love you and i will miss you forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment