Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stupid Hangover.

Had my 2nd hangover in my whole lifetime. can't imagine i had beer and wine at the same time continuously three places. nahh. not to showing off. I'm not a good drinker dat i though i m. I'm fast to go dizzy n start to talk as many as i could. i just wanna talk. Aint doing ntg wrong. luckily. I still noe wat exactly m i doing. but wat he does to me. still made me feel weird again. it just made thing worst. and this time. is not my assumption. don't treat me this good. SO sry. i don't need those care. pls keep it for others. Whats happen there just stay there. Hangover can b Great feelinggg. Can b suffering too. Everytime I'm regret for wat i did when I'm just pouring out everything i can pour. Dat just torturing me!! Till this morning. still feeling dizzy. But look. still i can write things out. lol. ntg, Just feels like writing. n get it erased. Performance ltr. Can i just ditch it?! Plssss. I'm not well.

P.s this is just my random completion for the stupid hangover thingy. Just leave it here. Not gonna #flashback again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment